Search This Blog

Saturday, October 02, 2010

INTRODUCTION

First I'd love to thank you for taking out your time to read ma blog.. Here's a lil piece of info about me
I was Born on the 23rd of October in the early 1990s as Joyce Imiegha, in the ancient city of Benin, I grew up to love Hip-hop as lifestyle & Rap music. I had my Primary & Secondary educations in Benin, and was brought up in a Christian home. Unlike most musicians, I didn’t start MUSIC in the choir & was never a chorister. “Music has always being in my system”.
I also happened to be a choreographer/ actress while I was in secondary school. It was so obvious that I had a flair and a natural fitting also for the entertainment industry..
In 2009, I decided to take my love for Music to a higher level by becoming a rapper & an entertainer. Being influenced by artistes like The Fugees, Rah Digga, Modenine, Bone Thugz n Harmony, Terry tha Rapman, M.I, Sasha, Kel, and a host of others. My singles are currently enjoying airplays on radios & downloads on the internet. Not forgetting the fact that I have also graced some shows with some popular artistes like Terry G & Slizzy E.
Currently not signed under any label, I am one femcee who is hell bent on standing up for others who may not be able to do what I've being blessed to do. My yet-to-be-titled album would be an unforgettable one.
You can mail me on Lidukush@gmail.com or connect with on twitter via http://www.twitter.com/Lidukushy
THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. Me love ur flowz just gotta get a lil more hardcore..Yhu aiight..Now looking forward to reading more from u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am one person who would testify of ur rap skilla anyday....Kingzley "Sleekkilla" Gold

    ReplyDelete